Sunday, February 6, 2011

Food and More

It has been awhile since I have written on my blog about all of the great things that I have been doing. Have I been a bad vegan or a bad blogger ? I believe both.


Not writing on my blog has been good for me. I feel that I have been so creative in the kitchen and I plan to share it all with my followers. The adventure I have been on for the past couple of months has been amazing. My new goal is to post as often as possible. Meaning at least twice a week ( I hope I can stay on track).

Please feel free to send me emails black.veganism@gmail.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Came across your blog via google...Looking forward to more posts! Check me out @ phillyfoodforthought.com

-Takia

Val said...

Looking forward to reading more from you Donnie.
:-)