Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Talk about London and more

What do you think about when you think about this place call London ? Most people think about sports, Buckingham Palace , and Harrods. Since I have become a vegan and shopping I think about food and shopping. Yes. London is a great place to be if these are two things you enjoy doing. I have had some amazing India food here and just make sure to say no ghee or cream.

Food in London is said to be plain and not tasty. But my vegan experience has been difference. I have enjoyed all of the food that I have cooked and eaten. From Thai to Pasta dishes have just been great to my tummy.

I will post photos and reviews soon :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Donnie!

I can't wait to see photos of your trip! I am mighty jealous that you are over there in London, while I am here in boring old Indiana. :(