Monday, January 11, 2010

The Black Vegan in London

Hi All,

It has been a year since I have written anything on my blog space. I have decided I will do my best to get back into keeping up with my blog. I want to give people information on food, fun, and everything else that the black vegan is enjoying in London.

London is just amazing and my experience with the vegan options have been okay and I look forward to going to Brick Lane for some amazing Indian and I will be going out to check out some more veg places to eat.

Sainsbury is just amazing grocery. They have cheap soymilk and London cereals are pretty healthy for you unlike the states. I have been cooking and enjoying my experience so far. I will be planning a trip to Southhampton to visit my friend Petrina who is vegan and her partner can cook amazing vegan dishes and I can't wait to taste it all.

I will try to post at least once a week something new and cool. My dear friend Rebecca will be here in two days from Indiana to study for the semester as well. She's a great friend.

I can't wait to explore the land where the Vegan Society was founded. Until next time enjoy a pint.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey Donnie!

I didn't know that you had a blog. This is so great. :) Check out mine, if you have time: http://www.dontworrybehappybevegan.blogspot.com

You should post some pictures of vegan London eats! :)