Thursday, April 1, 2010

Vegan Men are Now "hegans"

I could not believe my eyes. Men now have a word that describes there plant eating ways. I just need to say that this is not needed. We don't need to make a joke of veganism and I feel this just causes to many problems. Vegan is a fine word or just say you are eating a plant based diet. Hegan is suppose to be for men who adopt vegan diets in there 40s and 50s. We should not be putting age connected to a diet. Hegan should just not exist and people should not be made of fun of because of the time and age they choose to adopt a plant based diet.

Here is the story : http://www.salon.com/food/feature/2010/03/24/male_vegans_hegan

Vegans leave your comments and reflect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"hegan" never heard of this before. While, I don't advocate anyone make fun of vegans or veganism.